Banking and Finance
Who should read it? Retail banks, mortgage banks, money/currency services, etc.
Some examples of the solutions offered by kiosks in banking and finance include:
- Paying-in kiosks, where customers can withdraw cash and pay in cheques and cash to their accounts
- Statement kiosks, allowing customers to obtain full, detailed statements
- Investment kiosks, opening up the option of investing money electronically
- Internet banking terminals, for accessing online accounts in branch
- Advice and information terminals, offering financial advice and recommendations to customers
In a busy environment where customers often have just minutes to complete important transactions, kiosks can provide efficient customer service while freeing up customer service advisors to deal with those who need further attention. In this way customer service is improved throughout the branch, for all customers, at a greatly reduced cost.