friendlyway's Latest Solutions
Their product portfolio comprises high-end systems for digital advertising and for interaction at the point of sale, as well as a family of software products that allows monitoring and controlling of individual systems and large complex networks. With over 400 certified partners in more than 75 countries worldwide, friendlyway is in a good position to provide local services. The company plans to expand this network over the next 24 months to 600 value added resellers.
The applications are almost unlimited: from relatively simple digital signage installations, which is essentially advertising messages at point-of-sale to providing information on complex kiosk networks, which, combined with a back office system, also covers order processing and payment with the intelligent IT infrastructure.
The profits of operators of such networks have been increased substantially and brand loyalty is also strengthened, according to friendlyway’s studies of their customers.
At KIOSK EUROPE EXPO 2010 in Essen friendlyway will present a whole series of new products and solutions including:
- Their new kiosk "porter" with 19" touch screen, which is attached to the wall as an Internet Access station
- The digital signage screen family "asign" and "dsign" with the digital signage "all-in-one" solution Composer 9
- The retail shelf information system "asign12" for retail
- The "luminum" with the authorities control and information system "informat"
- The "empire" as an ordering solution for system restaurants with system software from Micros Fidelio
- The “welcome40” and the way finding system “directorix” for large department stores and malls
- The interactive door signs with 10 "and 12" screens and the software door signs "display Drive”
- The world's leading outdoor system "arctic" with the interactive information software "Greek museums".
- The friendlyway evergreen "classic" with the interactive software "history of furniture" for one of the leading furniture manufacturers in Germany.
Click here to register for a free ticket for the event and save €78 on the door!
Some examples of solutions used worldwide by friendlyway include:
- An Out-Door Kiosk Application in a pedestrian zone in Austria
- Digital information system at bus stops in Hamburg
- In-house TV system for employee information at a premium German car manufacturer
- Ordering kiosk for international car rental companies
- Self Order Kiosk for a fast food chain in Scandinavia
- Information Kiosk and interactive entertainment system in an international fast food chain in Austria
- Self service kiosk with customer loyalty program in a Spanish drugstore chain market
Tuesday, April 20, 2010